One of the rarest elements on earth, indium is a precious and special substance most commonly known as a homeopathic remedy: indium metallicum
In recent years, a few specialist producers, such as the Health Factory, have started bringing it to the market in supplement form.
NB: Within the EU, Indium is able to sold ONLY as a topical supplement, not for ingestion. Nothing in this article is intended to suggest otherwise.
How Does Nano Indium Work?
The health claims for this product are that it normalises major pituitary-hypothalamus-pineal gland, as well as the endocrine system.
Balancing these two systems leads to harmony within the bodies hormonal systems, as well as reducing overall inflammation and promoting a sense of alertness.
Adherents of this product claim it restores hormonal balance to a more youthful level.
Indium is a trace element. That is a mineral that we need very little to do well able to function. We get around 2 mcg of it per day through water, food and air.
History of Indium Supplementation
In the 1930’s indium came on the market as a homeopathic remedy for exhaustion, muscle pain, irritability, loss of concentration and depression.
In the 1970’s, Dr. Schroeder, Dr. Robert Lyons (Indium, the missing Trace Mineral) and cosmologist and health teacher A.H. Bonadio began extensive research into indium.
Bonadio’s study claimed that with indium:
- The absorption of minerals and trace elements in the organs on average 142% up.
- The HPA axis regulates (pituitary, and hypothalamus and adrenal glands), causing release and cooperation of all hormones in the body. Examples are growth hormone, sexual hormones and adrenal hormones
A total of 6 patents have been acquired on the health qualities of indium
What Could Nano Indium Supplements Help With?
Effects of indium intake in the short term (1 to 4 weeks) may include:
• Improved sleep and less need for sleep
• More endurance and muscle strength
• Faster recovery after strenuous activities
• Strong increase in physical and mental well-being
• Restoration of the immune system. More resilient, decrease in inflammation
• Decreased tendency to form bruises and strained muscles
• Improved resistance of the gums • Decrease in headache • Improved concentration
• Increased libido
Effects of the intake of indium in the longer term (5 to 24 weeks) may include:
• Improved skin structure and shiny nails and hair
• Decreased hormonal baldness and improved pigmentation
• Improved prostate function, decrease in PSA values to a maximum of 75%
• Improved blood glucose levels, decrease in metabolic syndrome • Less problems with cramps, hot flashes, night sweats, etc. as a result of menstruation or menopause • Menstrual recurrence in PCOS
• Increased fertility
• Restore testosterone values, more muscle and decisiveness, increased sports performance
• Stabilization of weight, weight loss or increase underweight
• Improved function of the thyroid gland
• Normalization temperature
Indium Supplements for Fertility
Decreased fertility can be caused by stress in both men and women.
Stress brings the HPA axis out of balance and causes disturbed hormone levels. The hormone progesterone serves both as a raw material for stress hormones and as reproductive hormones. The production of stress hormones takes precedence over reproductive hormones. Stress can therefore result in decreased fertility.
There are many more ways in which stress affects fertility, one of which is a deficiency of mineral intake and absorption. Indium may contributes to fertility, because it brings the HPA axis back into balance, regulates the physical stress response and provides a improved mineral absorption.
In addition, indium may affect the pregnancy hormone relaxin. Relaxin supports the entire development of the fetus, from a good location in the womb to an optimal development of the brain. In addition, a lack of relaxin is associated brought with premature births.
Relaxine also helps during pregnancy loosening ligaments in the pelvis, making it easier for the baby to be born.
Indium and PCOS
PCOS is a hormonal disorder in women that is becoming more common. At PCOS there is there is a disruption of the menstrual cycle so that ovulation is no longer possible takes place. If the follicle does not mature, it becomes a fluid bladder (cyst). PCOS literally means then also that there are several fluid blisters (cysts) in the body. By the absence of the
ovulation, the body will produce extra hormones such as estrogen and androgen. Women with PCOS have too much estrogen compared to progesterone. This hormonal imbalance leads to various complaints such as male over-hair, acne, absence of menstrual periods, severe menstruation, mood changes, depression and infertility. Too low Progesterone also makes the body more susceptible to inflammation. In time, others may
conditions arise such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and pregnancy complications.
Since Indiummay help to bring the hormones back into balance, it shows promise for this difficult condition. I
Indium with a burnout and adrenal Fatigue
In the case of a burnout, adrenal exhaustion is also usually the case. The adrenal glands, which regulate stress hormones, cortisol and adrenaline, become exhausted when stress is chronic. The resilience to stress decreases enormously, because the adrenal glands are unable to continue regulating the stress response.
The burnout is then a fact. Indium may exhibit a strengthening effect on the mineral enhancing effect and regulation of the physical stress response. There are of course also other supplements needed to supplement deficiencies and strengthen the body.