Zinc and copper work together in a number of areas: combating bacteria and viruses, maintaining healthy skin and shiny, pigmented hair, strong nails, joints and bones, favorable cholesterol levels and good cognitive functions.
In terms of absorption, they are each other’s antagonists. You could say that they are rivals in the fight for inclusion in the bloodstream. Copper and zinc use the same receptors in the body for absorption. Zinc is ten times more needed than copper. In combination with the current lifestyle, a zinc deficiency will therefore occur faster than a copper deficiency. Because copper no longer has a rival, a relative copper surplus can arise.
Nano Zinc is the First Choice:
- With a detected or suspected zinc deficiency.
- With a detected copper surplus.
- With mental illness. In particular depression, autism, ADHD and schizophrenia. Always start with nano zinc, after 2 to 3 months switching to nano zinc with copper. *
- When using a copper spiral as a contraception.
- In case of eye complaints (take and spray in the eyes).
- If you want to refill a nano zinc spray, for example for skin rashes or dry eyes.
- In Wilson’s disease (copper stack).
* An imbalance between zinc and copper is associated with various psychological disorders such as autism, alzheimer, postpartum and other forms of depression, ADHD and schizophrenia. For an optimal status of various neurotransmitters, such as GABA, dopamine and norepinephrine, this balance is crucial. With the above disorders zinc is essential supplementation, but copper is undesirable, until the balance is restored. Afterwards, you may be transferred to nano zinc and copper.
Nano Zinc Should be Used When
- If zinc is used for longer than 2 months, even if people take supplements with zinc, where no copper is present.
- With frequent use of vitamin C in doses above 1500 mg.
- For strengthening connective tissue and bones.
- For maintaining strong, shiny and pigmented hair and preventing gray hair.
What is it Good For?
- For intestinal and immunity disorders such as IBS, Crohn’s disease and leaky gut syndrome.
- Strengthens the immune system in case of infections, inflammations and autoimmune disorders.
- In case of flu and a cold.
- Stimulates growth and muscle building.
- For strong connective tissue and healthy bones.
- For maintaining strong, shiny and pigmented hair.
- For skin complaints and skin damage.
- With sore throat and hoarseness.
- For libido and fertility.
- With eye complaints.
- For a healthy prostate.
- Promotes mental well-being, focus, memory and solution-oriented thinking.
- To supplement a vegetarian / vegan diet.
- With white spots and stripes on nails.
- With reduced sense of smell and taste.
- During pregnancy.
What is Nano zinc and copper?
Nano zinc and nano zinc and copper are both a zinc supplement, consisting of the smallest possible pure or elementary particles (elemental means not bound to another substance) zinc and zinc with copper. The particles are dissolved in purified and vitalized water. The small zinc and copper particles are absorbed into the mouth within one minute and do not have to pass through the gastrointestinal tract. That is why nano zinc and nano zinc copper have no adverse effect on the intestinal flora and it works faster than any other form of zinc. You can also apply nano zinc and nano zinc and copper externally, because the skin completely absorbs the small particles. Nano zinc and nano zinc and copper are free from excipients and therefore 100% pure.