Nano Minerals is the UK home of the Health Factory nano minerals products, founded by Dutch health pioneer Steven de Koenigswarter.
Made with the highest quality natural ingredients, we believe these supplements represent the very pinnacle of 21st century nutritional science, and a wonderful tool in all of our health journeys.
Offering fantastic bio-availability, and always gentle on the stomach, we're growing rapidly as these minerals reach practitioners and health enthusiasts across the UK.
- You can call us anytime during working hours for advice or more information.
- We publish all reviews we receive through a third party reviews service, so you can see the experiences of others, while using our products.
- Get special offers and new product launches via our newsletter!
- We ship out daily
We ship every day from our UK warehouse. If you order before 1pm, your order should go out the same day except in time of exceptional volumes.
- All express shipping is tracked and sent by courier. We use APC-Overnight, DPD or DHL primarily.
- If you need your products the next working day, please select express shipping and order early enough in the day.
- Standard shipping on orders under 2 kilos may be sent with Royal Mail on a 24 hour service. However, please be aware that these may be delayed during periods of postal strikes, extreme weather or seasonal increased postal volumes.
- Royal Mail shipping will include a postal tracking number, however unless you've selected express shipping, the tracking will not be end-to-end. We use a Royal Mail 24 hour service that gives a delivery confirmation scan and will show you precisely where they delivered your package, which helps us ensure that the package did arrive safely to the correct address. However this service does not include scans throughout the journey of the parcel.
Royal Mail usually does get the 24 hour shipments delivered in 24 hours but they can take 2-3 days sometimes, unfortunately.
- Your phone number and email address will be used to provide tracking updates for your shipment when using express shipping. If you give us a wrong email or phone number, we or the courier may not be able to contact you if there is a problem with your shipment or address for any reason.