Our Nano Zinc/Copper supplement is ultra-fine nano zinc/copper particles suspended in purified water. Taking copper along with zinc will prevent copper deficiency and there's no better way than this highly bioavailable liquid.
The particles are typically 0.01 to 0.001 of a micron in diameter (about four hundred thousandths to four-millionths of an inch), with a positive electrical charge placed on each zinc/copper particle.
VEGAN | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Hold in the mouth for 1 minute before swallowing.
Daily amount: 5 – 30 ml per day.
Children up to 2 years:
Daily amount: 5 ml per day (= 1 teaspoon)
Children 2 to 6 years:
Daily amount: 10 ml per day (= 1 tablespoon)
Children 6 to 12 years:
Daily amount: 20 ml per day (= 2 tablespoons)
30 ml Nano Zinc is equivalent to 14 mg zinc gluconate (%RI* 100%) *Reference Intake (RI)
What's in our Nano Zinc Copper Supplement?
100% Nano Zinc/Copper particles, and nothing else.
Since the minerals are in elemental form (but at nano size) you will get maximum bioavailability and the best possible absorption. In fact, nano-sized copper zinc can be absorbed directly through the mucous membranes.
What are the Benefits of Zinc Copper Supplements?
Some possible benefits of taking a zinc and copper supplement include:
- Boosting the immune system: Zinc plays a role in immune function and may help to lessen the intensity and duration of colds and other infections.
- Improving wound healing: Zinc is essential for forming collagen, which is necessary for wound healing. Copper also plays a role in the production of collagen.
- Enhancing taste and smell: Zinc is necessary to function taste and smell receptors adequately.
- Supporting growth and development: Zinc is essential for average growth and development, particularly during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence.
- Reducing the risk of certain diseases: Some research suggests that zinc and copper may help to reduce the risk of certain diseases, such as age-related macular degeneration and osteoporosis.
What's the Ideal Zinc Copper Ratio?
The latest research suggests the optimum zinc-to-copper ratio is 8:1, with an acceptable range from 4:1 to 12:1 if you want to maintain good health.
What Happens if you Take Zinc and Copper Together?
Taking copper and zinc together is generally considered safe and may provide several potential benefits, as these minerals work together to support various functions in the body. However, getting too much of these minerals is possible, which can lead to side effects.
We always recommend talking to your doctor or a registered dietitian to determine if it is appropriate for you and to discuss the proper dosage, in conjunction with blood or hair testing.
In some cases, taking high levels of zinc supplements can interfere with the absorption of copper, leading to a deficiency of copper in the body. Copper deficiency can cause various symptoms, including anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. Therefore, it is important to balance zinc and copper in the diet.
How to Store the Nano Zinc Copper
Store the product in a cool, dry place. It does not need to be refrigerated.